|1. Emails everyone in the agency with "drama" and very personal information without the person's consent.|
2. Verbally abusive bully to all collaborators (make-up artists, photographers, models, assistants, etc.)
3. Collaborators are sometimes not paid on time or even paid at all.
4. Some collaborators do not get photographs of a hard days work back as promised
5. Though no longer a collaborator, still uses the collaborators stuff, although asked otherwise.
6. Questionable legitimacy of the company.
7. Many collaborators have left in anger and frustration, but their image/reputations within the industry are tainted with emotional emails/word of mouth from the agent, Asha Spacek.
8. For the safety/image of individuals, cannot provide full details.
9. She HAS slowly built connections within the Chicago area by taking advantage of the less experienced and the willing and the part-timers. However, if you are serious about your future, please consider otherwise. Her reputation in the field is not so pure. She is also working with Azhar Harris. He is all of the above, but is in charge of an online magazine: Fashion Chicago Magazine. They can be very nice and convincing.