|DCI (also known as DYRO) DYRO LIARS, LIARS, LIARS Houston, Texas |
|26th of Oct, 2011 by User554209 |
|Do NOT waste your time and gas. This company has the inability to tell the truth.|
First off, I was hired for Customer Care as their ad states: Westside Houston Manufacturing Company has entry-level full time openings that must be filled this week. These are permanent positions with potential for advancement. The positions involve the following:
- filling/refilling vendor supply orders.
- greeting clients.
- follow up quality control calls on all deliveries.
- creating relationships with new vendors.
- schedule deliveries.
- troubleshooting. We manufacture industrial cleaning chemicals, supplies, and equipment for wholesale purposes. Our company has been in business for over 14 years and is growing despite economic times. We are a member of the BBB and have been recognized in "KQ" magazine and "RTS Reports" for our solid track record and outstanding customer service. This position starts at $2200.00/mo and offers paid training for those who qualify. We are looking for young adults ages 18 and up to start right away. We are looking for individuals with a "train me" attitude. No experience is required. Must meet the following criteria to schedule an interview.
- 18 yrs of age or older (young adults are encouraged to apply)
- reliable transportation.
- neat in appearance.
- enjoy working with people.
- have the ability to work under stress.
- flexible schedule.
- pass a criminal background check; no exceptions. Call now to schedule an interview. Ask for the Front Desk.
281-600-0010 Complete bullshit...Steven who interviewed me said this was a Customer Care job, assisting existing clients...LIE #1 Orientation was this past Saturday where again Daniel told us that we were guaranteed a salary and that NO selling would be involved...LIE #2 So, Monday was the first day of training from 12PM-10PM...NO LUNCH BREAK, only 6 minute breaks...they treat you like slaves... They also stated that we would be paid every week, well by Tuesday Justin the trainer was saying that we were never told that and that we would be getting paid the Saturday after next...LIE #3 Day 3 was enough for me...the morning consisted of the other employees playing loud music and dancing on the stage like the douchebags that they are...Needless to say when I found out that we were going to be going door to door I had the "team leader" (she really wasn't a team leader, she hadn't even been promoted yet) drop me back off at the office before the day began. No way was I going to be fooled for a third day in a row with their fuckery. I also know of at least one other person in my training class who did the same. I'm really super pissed that I wasted my time and gas money on these idiots. If they want people to sell their product then they should advertise that they want 'salespeople" instead of being deceptive and posting for "customer care reps." My main regret is that I didn't think to look these douchebags up before wasting two days with their circus. DANIEL + JUSTIN + STEVEN + ED = DOUCHEBAGS If anyone is filing a suit, please let me know.
Post your Comment