|Really wished we were wise enough to look this company up before purchasing. We ordered 2 iMacs with 4gb memory, which we paid $258 extra for ($129 per iMac). I calmly called up expecting service to be as swift as shipping.|
The customer service rep, Brad, told me i would need to pay for the shipping back for them to fix the mistake. I said "can you pull up my account, because this was an error on gainsaver's part", he said "I know, that's the terms". Can you believe that??
I asked to speak to someone else, he said no and hung up!
I called back several times to get someone else and every time the same evil, fraudulent, con-artist answered and spoke to me as if he had never done before. He also threatened that if we did a chargeback, they would demand the product back (at our cost) within 24hrs or they send us to collections and it will go on our credit report!
Then after seeing reviews online, we wanted to resolve the situation amicably, so we asked if they could send out the extra ram, they don't. We asked if they could refund the $258 and they initially said to put in a request, but then denied it. What a joke!
So that's right, we have to pay shipping to return the product that they sent us in error. They quote their terms of 20 years and there's nothing in there that mentions buyer paying for returned shipping when Gainsaver sends the wrong product.
On top of all this, the products are in terrible condition:
- Both Imacs came with 2gb memory, not4gbthat we paid for. They want us to pay to ship back to get their mistake fixed.
- One imac makes loud, high pitched processing noise consistently
- Both keyboards are extremely dirty with food in them
- Both monitors have sticky substance on them, one worse than other
- We were told they each came with a magic mouse and we only got normal ones