|Hyundai of New Port Richey Customer service is nonexistant New Port Richey, Florida |
|31st of Dec, 2011 by User750250 |
|I have had the same problem and this is the 16th time, as of 12/06/2011, that I have needed to bring my car into the dealership for stalling. The problem started off with the car stalling when I came to a stop then, it progressively became worse where the car stalls while driving. The car has had the canister assembly replaced many times and the problem still occurs. I do have copies of all of the work orders. There have been times that the car has been in for repair and failed as soon as I picked it up. This is a list of the events:|
1. 12/01/2007 for stalling. This visit they claimed that it was a "hard start" and replaced the battery.
2. 05/09/2008 for stalling. Replaced sensor assy-air flow
3. 05/29/2008 for stalling. Replaced the purge valve and canister.
4. 06/10/2009 for stalling. They stated the canister and car was fine.
5. 09/17/2009 for stalling. Replaced Speedometer Assy and Battery.
6. 12/16/2009 for stalling. They drove 103 miles and stated there was no problems.
7. 01/25/2010 for stalling and they replaced the canister.
8. 05/10/2010 for stalling. Replaced canister assy.
9. 09/10/2010 for stalling. They stated no problems
10. I picked up my car on 09/11/2010 to have it stall on my way out of the dealership. Replaced canister assy.
11. 11/30/2010 for stalling and failure of the ABS unit. No problem found with stalling. Replaced ABS Unit
12. This was another visit where I picked my car up on 12/07 and before the end of the day, it stalled again and again they stated no problem found.
13. 01/18/2011 for stalling. Replaced Evap Hose.
14. I picked up my car on 01/19/2011 it stalled on the way out of the dealership. They replaced canister assy.
15. 01/25/2011 for stalling and they replaced the fuel pump and sender module.
16. As you can see, I have been in numerous times for the same problem, they want me to pay to fix the canister assy, on this past visit on 12/06/2011. This started when my car was 1 year and 3.5 months old. Why should I be responsible when their company could not fix this problem from the beginning? This is not a small problem. My car DIES WHEN DRIVING! I have had the car die in front of the dealership! When Jerry V was the service manager, he guaranteed me on 01/26/2011 (the last time I was in for the same problem) that Hyundai stood by their product and they would continue to repair my car until it was permanently fixed. Now, I have been told that they will NOT repair it unless I pay, because he is no longer the service manager and what he promised, does not matter anymore. I have been trying to get this situation resolved since 12/06/2011. Why would ANYONE want to purchase their cars if they knew this happened? I have EVERY work order for my car to show the work done on it. Since the stalling started, I have averaged being in their dealership 4 times a year for the same problem. Why is this my responsibility? I know I am not the ONLY person that has had this issue. Many mechanics have explained it is due to the design of the gas tank that causes the canister assembly to become saturated with gas. Spend a little time looking online, a lot of people complain of the same problem! Maybe problems like this should be resolved and repaired properly before they continue to manufacture this car!
Post your Comment