|Jamie Mintun Freelance Epic This person ran off with my money and provided a crappy product! Internet |
|23rd of Apr, 2011 by User183109 |
|In January, I bought an Offline Business Consulting Guide from Jamie Mintun (like a fool). I was naive and still kind of new to how internet marketing products worked. This particular transaction took place on the Warrior Forum. The product was $97. It made some pretty bold claims, even had so-called proof of income in it. After purchasing the guide, I was highly disappointed with this. I read 50 pages into and asked for a refund. After reading 50 pages, all I read was this: - Think positive|
- I made xxx,xxx amount of money in xx amount of time
- My life is so great since starting my business
- Stay motivated
- Join my coaching program .....after going 50 pages in and not seeing hardly anything related to Offline Consulting, I became frustrated. If I wanted a Self-Help book, I would go and read one from my collection of many. So I wanted a refund. Jaime had a previous history of taking up to 2 weeks to reply to e-mails I would send her (before I product the product). The product had a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. In other words, it was a no questions asked refund policy. So I went to my bank and did a chargeback, because I didn't think I would get a reply within the 30-day timeframe. If a person takes weeks to reply BEFORE you do business, imagine how long they'd take to reply when you're requesting a refund. After doing the chargeback, Jamie e-mailed me and asked why I did a chargeback. I told her the exact same thing about how disappointed I was. Even then, she still didn't refund my money. Instead, she claims that I'm not entitled to a refund because I didn't read the entire eBook. But on her sales page, there was no term or condition which stated that you have to read the entire eBook in order to ask for a refund. On the sales page for this product, Jaime Mintun claims an income of $100k a month. For a person who claims to make $100k a month, why is refunding $97 such a huge deal? Especially when you have a crappy product. I'd definitely recommend staying away from Jamie Mintun and all of her products. I'm even going to go a step further and recommend that you stay away from The Warrior Forum's WSO section in general. There's nothing but a bunch of scammers preying on people that want to make money. Majority of the people on that website have never made any money in business. The only money they make is by selling products, teaching people how to make money. With that said...save your money and your time.
|This anonymous person is LaDedric Carter, aka Dashuan Carter. The product he |
is calling a rip off is a product I have sold to several hundred people with a 3%
refund rate. His is the ONLY chargeback I have ever received in my decade of
selling products online.
But all of that is beside the point. The point is PROOF doesn't lie, and all of
LaDedric's claims are unfounded and inaccurate. Most importantly, I have proof
that he stole my product and illegally uploaded it to filesharing sites to give
to others who did not buy the product.
Who is ripping off whom here?
You can see my complete response, along with all screenshots of proof here:
The facts are these:
1. I went out of my way to save the discounted price of my product for
LaDedric. I even give him an additional product because he noticed a mistake I
made and it was the right thing to do.
2. Every time he emailed me, I responded immediately. As you can see from the
screenshots at the link above, I responded 4 times in one day, with my longest
response time being less than 48 hours.
3. He then issues a chargeback without ever trying to get a refund directly or
even communicating dissatisfaction. At that point I could NOT issue him a
refund as the money was already debited from my account.
4. I do not claim, nor have I ever claimed, to make $100k a month. I stated
that one month I made $133, 315.35. That is entirely true. That does not mean I
make that every month.
5. LaDedric then continues to smear my name by posting lengthy discussions on
sites like this. His accusations contain straight lies and unfounded claims.
BUT I can easily ignore all of that because people will do what people will do.
LaDedric Carter: It is when you proceeded to steal from me and break the law by
giving my product away to others who did not pay for it that you got on my SH*T
Also, Mr. Carter: I highly advise you to NOT post to your public facebook page
and business consulting site from a filesharing site where you illegally give
other people’s products to those who haven’t paid for them.
We can easily determine who you are, plus we can see all the posts you’ve made
where you ask for free illegal downloads of other people’s products.
You make it far too easy to prove your guilt.
And I rest my case.
Post your Comment