Consumer reviews and reports on scam companies, bad products and services
Kimberly Edwards
Kimberly Edwards & husband Kenny Edwards, Hired me as a Writer for their news site, I wrote for three months before realizing their pyramid scheme and
25th of Apr, 2011 by User723950
Warning to writers: I was contacted by Kimberly Turner- Edwards and Husband Kenny Edwards to write articles for their news site They set up their pyramid scheme by bringing in tons of new international and local writers that they could control and make money off of. They promise $800 every two weeks to START. However none of the writers were ever making the promised earnings but were producing 5-10 articles per day for Kim & Ken to cake up off of. I would write 5-10 articles in a day and not see even a $1 earned, yet was getting thousands of views on my articles consistently. They set up false incentives: Start at 60% revenue share and write 10 articles, get to 30 articles and you get 70% revenue share, (they take the remaining 30%) - Once I got to 30, there was not any change in the earnings whatsoever. There was no proof or evidence of a wage adjustment. They were full of lies: Before you could even set up your Google Adsense account they lied and said Google requires at least 10 articles before signing up.... Which is not true. They are trying to make the money off your article. Like any Ponzi Scheme, their focus was on getting new victims. As the old writers were noticing they were not making any money they started to complain and ask questions, but then suddenly were fired or just stopped writing. Even the newly hired writers were wondering why there was little or no earnings after weeks of writing. Just a warning to other writers to not associate with this website.

Post your Comment

Complaint Details

Get new code


Recently Updated Reports

1314 days ago by thestoryofdianegerrish
goldendoodle world - goldendoodle world lake ridge kennels Vulgar,...
I just came across this page a few minutes ago. I am Sandra Johnson and although this page was...
1539 days ago by freeinfofraud - Unable to withdraw funds
Bitky be Aware! Unable to withdraw money! Bitky idoes not allow you to withdraw your funds, do...
1543 days ago by ned l.
Bi Polar Bullies - Bi Polar Bullies Kennel Karen Wolfe BUYERS BEWERE OF THIS...
thank you for bringing this to my name is Karen Wolfe, i'm the owner of...
1544 days ago by ned l.
ServiceMagic ServiceMagic scams and cheats contractors...
Jason - I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with your leads recently. The leads that...

User Registration

Already a member? Log in now.
E-mail address
Get new code

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of Register now.
E-mail address
Forgot your password?
E-mail address
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in