|Sub Standard Poor Quality Work |
|30th of Apr, 2013 by justin_in_howell |
|WORD OF WARNING! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from a company called Paulson's Construction or any company controlled by Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey! |
I made the CRUCIAL mistake of hiring Paulson's Construction in September 2012 in Howell, Michigan to do some home improvement work, bathroom remodel and sliding door installation and it turned into a gruesome nightmare that is still ongoing...
Few Facts about Paulson's Construction Remodel Job:
- Paulson's Construction did all my remodel work WITHOUT permits. Even though they told me they would "take care of all that" when they bid the job. The work required permits and work was found in code violation.
- Paulson's Construction tile work is pure crap. I have tiles set with missing corners, big white pits and lines that do not even intersect. Paulson's refuses to pay somebody qualified to fix their mess. So now I'm stuck with a bathroom that has to be demolished and remodeled again at my expense.
- Paulson's used the wrong adhesive on my brand new bathroom vanity glass counter top and destroyed it. Paulson's refuses to pay somebody qualified to fix it. So now I'm stuck with a destroyed bathroom vanity. I have to buy another bathroom vanity, counterop, and pay for another installation.
- Paulson's installed my sliding door with improper flashing that allows intrusion of water and rodents into my house. Paulson's also installed the doorwall out of sqaure and did not follow pella's installation instructions. I already paid paulsons now I have to pay another company to come and fix another one of their messes.
- Paulson's permanently set over 40 tiles in my shower floor with white pits. When I complained they blamed the tile manufacturer even though I have a box of non-damaged tiles in my garage. Their solution was to just quickly slap another shower floor on top of the first shower flower.
- Tile experts that have viewed the tile work that Paulson's Construction provided me with said they have seen better tile work in a truckstop bathroom.
- Paulson's did not caulk around the kohler bath tub they installed which allows water to flow directly on to the tub motor which could potentially cause injury, electricution or even possibly death. Code violation for sure!
I tried for many months to resolve these issues diplomatically with the owner of Paulson's Construction Paul McClorey, but he did not seem to care. In Fact, Paulsons owner Paul McClorey from Howell, Michigan refuses to pay for somebody qualified to come and fix his company's mess.
Any reputable contractor actually cares about the work quality attached to their name... Google 'paulson's construction review' and take a look at the pictures and you can see Paul McClorey and Paulson's Construction does not care if their customer is stuck with sub standard work.
WARNING! WARNING! I already paid Paulson's Construction $18 thousand + dollars for this mess and two attorney's in two different cities over $200 an hour. I also had to pay an independent home inspector $625 to inspect Paulson's Construction sub standard work. I now have to pay a more qualified company to come in a demolish Paulson's Construction work and remodel my bathroom for the second time. Not to mention this huge circus show has consumed the better part of my life for the last six months.
As I type this review its unfortunate to say this Paulson's Construction Nightmare is still on going and my attorney's are preparing a lawsuit against Paulson's Construction.
PS --- It's very important that you view pictures of my Paulson's Construction | Paul McClorey Nightmare at PaulsonsConstruction.net
Post your Comment