|Scammers, Exploiting Young Graduates, False Job Advertising, Cheats |
|27th of Sep, 2013 by User25353 |
|Quintet Group aka "Morton Solutions" managed by Lewis Morton.|
3 Merchants Court
St Georges Street
1.Recruitment scammers. Specialise in marketing, working with clients, customers the usual.
2. Quintet Group Norwich contact you as soon as you've applied; literally a day to a few days later.
3. Act very "caring" and make you feel like you've landed the best job in the world.
4. First interviews last for about 20-30 minutes; then you magically enter the "second interview stage".
Example of second interview email they send out:
Congratulations on being selected for a second interview at on -----------------------------------
Obviously the preliminary interview is on the brief-side, but a second interview is a chance to spend the entire day with the company, get a feel for the industry and see some of our campaigns in action.
Quintet Group will be looking to get you know yourself in more detail, specifically evaluating you on your level of ambition, your ability to come in and learn quickly, your work ethic and whether or not you would get along with everyone on a social level.
Please come dressed in business attire and bring a notepad and pen. We also ask that you ENSURE YOUR WHOLE DAY IS CLEARED FOR US, we make decisions on the day and those that go through to the final stage of interviewing could be with us until 20.30/21.00
I would advise reading through the website prior to your interview and to dress for any adverse weather conditions as you will be out of the office for most of the day. Please be prompt in arrival as we run on a tight schedule and delays could result in you losing your interview. Please come back to reception where we will go through a brief agreement form with you prior to the interview beginning.
Congratulations once again on making it this far, you did a great job impressing in the first interview and we look forward to having the chance to get to know you in more detail.
5. Lewis Morton doesn't give you a chance to talk about yourself properly; all he does is talk too quickly, is completely self absorbed and the company is blatantly sexist & image obsessed. It's literally "spot the female" or "spot the average looking person" who doesn't look like they've stepped out of The Only Way is Essex.
6. You're assigned an employee to spend time with you for the entire day to get a feel for the "company".
7. You'll be taken to the middle of basically nowhere in Norwich to neighbourhoods taking down notes, working on tedious tasks and complicated questions about the company to the point it feels like you're being brainwashed into working for them already. Your assigned employee may make you feel uncomfortable and nothing but a joke while you wonder around a strange neighbourhood lurking by taking notes as those walking by you look at you suspiciously while they carry on with their door to door tactics.
8. Jobs such as customer advisor, trainee sales advisor and whatnot are falsely advertised. These jobs are nothing more than being an obnoxious door to door sales person.
9. Given the option to "terminate" your interview. Please do it while you can if you just happen to get caught up in all of this.
10. The goal is they have you trained up in literally 6-9 months so you become a self employed member of the company to own your own branch elsewhere in the UK. No mention of this at all in job description and it's so forced upon you it even makes you feel bad if you reject the job offer which most have automatically gotten at the end because they just choose anyone who looks vulnerable enough to control and become their Quintet slave.
11. Jobs are still being advertised on places such as indeed.co.uk and reed.co.uk and plenty of other job searching websites.
12. Steer clear of them, it's not worth your time, effort, money or hopes for a better job or a new start to a booming career. They are soul destroying and need to be stopped.
Post your Comment