|SKS Associates MBF Leasing Latest Tax Fraud Scheme - What you can do for yourself! Internet |
|15th of Mar, 2011 by User661884 |
|FIRST OF ALL --- Document all calls in detail, document all complaints you file with the government agencies (I am considering also doing the Fed IRS Reporting Form for Tax Fraud see bottom of post), CLOSE the bank account(s) that they have access to. Yes I know this sucks -- I did this after I closed my lease with them years back because I knew they would commit more wire fraud against my account if they continued to have any access to my account whatsoever. 1. Call them and ask for the Tax ID they are collecting the taxes for and the governmental body they are collecting for >> most likely they will lie to you like they did to me and first phone call answers: gave fraudulent tax ID that did not fit my county government ID naming scheme (of course) -- they claim to be collecting to pay the county you live in. They may tell you right away that it is your SSN (people are obviously checking with their counties and SKS clearly now knows people are checking that so they give the SSN which many people would fall for).|
2. Call your county, verify the tax ID is false. Ask your County Assessor's Office if they would use your SSN as the number etc., ask if they have any record of SKS etc. or any leasing taxes listed for your property (check for those other than what you KNOW should be listed)
3. Call SKS/MBF again and ask for the tax ID again without disclosing the first tax ID. Tell them that you checked with your county government and your SSN is not the tax ID nor is the # they gave you before (and it will NOT be a valid tax ID -- I guarantee!). Ask again what the VALID tax ID is and what government agency are they collecting this tax for.
4. At this point they will probably put you on hold or tell you they will call back after "checking on your tax ID".
5. I did not get a call back with the valid tax ID that was promised (no surprise - these people are vile criminals to the bone).
6. I will be calling them back a third, forth and tenth time.
7. Prepare yourself to be threatened with "turn you over to collections" and then threatened by a collection agency.
8. I will continue to agree to pay once I have a VALID tax ID and the governmental body they are collecting for so that I can verify that I will be paying the correct amount. BTW many counties you actually pay this direct to them with no middle man in the equation. Fed IRS tax fraud page - http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html Tax Fraud text from IRS How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity? If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to: Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888 If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available: *
Name and address of the person you are reporting
The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and daytime telephone number Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.
Post your Comment