|Turn on your|
|Turn on your mobile turnonyourmobile.co.uk Fraud, unprofessional ism, uk, Internet |
|30th of Nov, 2010 by User460567 |
|I have made several orders for mobile parts -Blackberry,s and Iphone parts.the Director of the company Turnonyourmobile Name'd Mark Pollok.|
first order i received came without any problems, after that , the second order i made came with Scratched LCD's for the blackberry, and was charged for new and not Grade A stock, i sent the parcel back.. to which i had to pay. and once the stock was replaced, i had to pay for the shipping back.
the third order was a total mess up, this was a bigger order, Payment was received about the 3rd of October, i had received the parcel, with no check list, and was missing a couple of items. after i contacted MARK, he said he does not know how this came to happen, He then said he will post the stock off to me. i had only received the stock by the end of November, after continues emails, and phone calls to his staff, and to Mark's mobile.
His staff told me that Mark wanted to know how payment was made, and he had not received payment for the entire parcel, and he was shouting at his staff for following up.
i eventually got Mark on my email, and said he had sent the parcel with the missing spares a while back in beginning of November,His staff had supplied me with a Track and trace via Royal mail. after i checked it up , the parcel had never been sent.
Mark is a bad business man, as he is only interested in receiving money for orders, and would not send me my spares as he wanted another order. at this point, my trust went out the window, as he keeps lying and changing his story.
he then acted like he never knew what his staff was doing, eventually i received the stock. Only to see there was no check list, and still stock missing. I have told him again "there is missing stock. read your email i sent what was missing on the original order!"
He claims to not have my emails and they are not stipulated. No Apology's No emails. no solution on how to mend the bad business relationship. he does not respond, unless you say "lets make another order" then he Replies within 2 min.
to this day 1-Dec-2010 Mark still has not sorted out the order with his Mess up. I realise his issue is " why must i burn on sending you shipment." so the way i see it, why must i burn on his Unprofessional ism, So i email'd him today"Will you please send me the bill, as i will pay for the shipping, But my clients need their spares"
his Arrogant reply was "Seriously ******* leave me alone "
|The facts are|
1. Antonio decided to make money by helping out his friend who has a blackberry repair centre and ordering parts for him and getting commission for doing it
2. Antonio had never had any experience with any blackberry parts and did not understand the concept of grading, and the different versions of the LCD
3. We sent him exactly what was orderd the first time which was A GRADE stock and versions of LCD he required
4. It turned out that he wanted BRAND NEW HOUSING and different versions of LCD
5. I did not have too, but I gave Antonio the benefit of the doubt and asked him to send the stock back and as a good will gesture we were going to replace the stock for him and he was going to pay in the difference
6. After a number of emails I decided that Antonio had no idea on how to conduct business relations
7. I told him I could no longer deal with his incompetance and I asked him to put me in touch directly with the person that he was supplying the goods too(not to steal the busines but just so that I could actually sort this mess out for the poor guy waiting for the parts)
8. I spoke to the person looking for the parts (Jason I think) and told him that Antonio was an idiot. The funny thing was that he laughed and agreed and said that he was Antonios friend, but that this was a mistake to let him deal with it
There was no arrogance otherwise I would not have asked them to send the goods back and make the effort to call the customer directly to sort this out.
Our reputation is very important to us and with us exporting parts to all countries of the world including many in SA why on earth would I put my company into dis-repute over such a small order
Antonio, I wish you the best but think that the mobile busines just is not for you...
Antonio Pisapia [[email protected]] is the person in case you want to avoid him!
Post your Comment