Consumer reviews and reports on scam companies, bad products and services
Coach's Corner Sports
Coach's Corner Sports Auctions Scott Malack and Lee Trythall This place has become a source for fraudulent material 2nd to none Souderton, Pennsylvan
1st of Apr, 2011 by User704432
Recently on EBAY three more were added to their banned list and sellers can no longer list certifications from Christopher Morales, TTA and STAT on celebrity signed autographs. Yet on Coach's Corner these type of people operate freely and this place is well aware of it. There answer, "if you don't like the auction, don't bid". Sound advice and anyone who thinks they are going to find a deal on this is going to prove out "barnum & bailey's theory" again. so how do they get away with it? they have non-signed items and mixed in with the many fake items are some authentic signed items typically authenticated by well known authenticators who have a very low error rate. Now the trick is to just find it amongst the many fake Ruths, Mantles, Packers, Redsox, Patriots, Olympic Signed Photos, Dimaggios and a host of others. One recent report on Autograph Magazine Live chimed in that 30 items purchased there with Morales COA have turned out to be 94% non-authentic when reviewed by legitimate authenticators and the jury is still out on the remaining 6%. The 1st warning should be their terms; There will be NO returns on Authenticated items. Any disputes on these must be taken up with authenticators, not Coach's Corner which is indicative of how they back what they sell. WAY BACK. It's a great place to buy a non-authentic item if that's what you are looking for or thinking that the one's posted without a picture are like a grab bag and you are going to find a hidden treasure. The only hidden treasure you will find is that you typically threw away money. Then you will try to recoup your money and they will not respond as they have done on a purchase that turns out to be more fake than a $3.00 bill. So if you don't know autographs this is not the place for you as you will get burned 95% of the time and won't even know it until it is too late. One thing I suggest is that a Mail Fraud Complaint be filed in addition to reports made here. Perhaps if the Postal Inspectors get enough of them they will take some long overdue action.

Post your Comment

Complaint Details


Get new code


 

Recently Updated Reports

1
151 days ago by freeinfofraud
Bitky.io - Unable to withdraw funds
Bitky be Aware! Unable to withdraw money! Bitky idoes not allow you to withdraw your funds, do...
3
155 days ago by ned l.
Bi Polar Bullies - Bi Polar Bullies Kennel Karen Wolfe BUYERS BEWERE OF THIS...
thank you for bringing this to my attention...my name is Karen Wolfe, i'm the owner of...
6
156 days ago by ned l.
ServiceMagic ServiceMagic scams and cheats contractors...
Jason - I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with your leads recently. The leads that...
     

User Registration

Already a ScamExposure.com member? Log in now.
Username
E-mail address
Password
 
Get new code

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of ScamExposure.com? Register now.
E-mail address
Password
Forgot your password?
E-mail address
Back
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in