Scam Informer Terms of Service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSThank you for using Scam Informer's innovative platform for consumers and businesses seeking to establish mutually beneficial business relationships. Scam Informer provides the Scam Informer service to you, subject to acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this site by Scam Informer (collectively the 'Terms').
We reserve the right to modify these terms by posting a notice on our website, or by sending you a notice via email, postal mail or phone. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Such modifications are effective immediately upon first posting or notification, and use of our website or any services by you following such posting or notification constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. BY VIEWING OR USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS OR BY COMPLETING THE SUBSCRIPTION AND INFORMATION REQUEST REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS.
2. ACCOUNT USERS AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONSIn order to take advantage or use some of the features offered with the Services, you may be required to register and/or create an account with Scam Informer. By creating an account, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the account user name, password, and all related activity that occurs under your account username. Scam Informer reserves the right to close your account at any time for any reason or no reason, in its sole discretion.
In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to:
4. USER CONDUCTYou understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, lists or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Scam Informer, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. Scam Informer does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content, including but not limited to business endorsements and commentary. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Service to:
In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service (e.g. hyperlinks provided in connection with Scam Informer's RSS feeds) may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by Scam Informer.
5. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO Scam InformerBy uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing content of any kind on the Scam Informer website or otherwise through the Service, you:
You acknowledge that Scam Informer does not pre-screen Content, but that Scam Informer and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove or block access to any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Scam Informer and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
6. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold Scam Informer, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
7. NO RESALE OF SERVICEYou agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEScam Informer reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Scam Informer shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. TERMINATIONYou agree that Scam Informer, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, Scam Informer Site, use of the Service or use of any other Scam Informer service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Scam Informer believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Scam Informer may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Scam Informer may immediately deactivate or delete your Scam Informer Site and all related information and files in your Scam Informer Site and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Scam Informer shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
10. ADVERTISEMENTSScam Informer runs advertisements and promotions on Scam Informer Sites. By creating your Scam Informer Site, you agree that Scam Informer has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Scam Informer on your Scam Informer Site are subject to change in the sole discretion of Scam Informer.
11. LINKSThe Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Scam Informer has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Scam Informer is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Scam Informer shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. Scam Informer PROPRIETARY RIGHTSYou agree that all content and materials delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by Scam Informer are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Scam Informer in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content at Scam Informer's website for your internal business purposes; provided, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from Scam Informer's website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from Scam Informer is prohibited. Any third party that contacts our users for commercial reasons, including selling them products or services, is in violation of these terms and each individual violation is subject to $3,000 in penalties per instance.
Reproducing, copying or distributing any content, materials or design elements on the Scam Informer website for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of Scam Informer. Use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms is prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Scam Informer grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Scam Informer for use in accessing the Service.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT SHALL Scam Informer (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, OR (D) AMOUNTS IN THE AGGREGATE GREATER THAN TEN DOLLARS ($10), EVEN IF Scam Informer HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
15. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONSSOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 20 AND 21 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. NOTICENotices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
It is Scam Informer's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Scam Informer and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Scam Informer's Copyright Agent with the following information:
18. GENERAL INFORMATIONThe Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Scam Informer and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Scam Informer (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms). These Terms and the Service contemplated hereunder are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Scam Informer's prior written consent. Scam Informer may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without consent. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other Scam Informer services, third-party content or third-party software. The Terms and the relationship between you and Scam Informer shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Scam Informer agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within San Mateo County, California. The failure of Scam Informer to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Recently Updated Reports
5 days ago by billy2323Armando Romano Rabel Leu & Partner Immobilien AG - scammer real estate
Armando Romano Rabel T +41 41 501 10 13 M +41 79 743 66 77 Leu & Partner...
8 days ago by User84030Megan McCain Is A Fat Little Satanic Warmongering Whore - Megan McCain Is A Fat Little Satanic Warmongering Whore
All this chick does is shill for the Military Industrial Complex ("MIC") and the...