|CW Publishing Citroen & Wolf Publishing Group, does not pay commissions, discriminates against women, does not want you to be successful New York, I |
|26th of Jun, 2011 by User687604 |
|This place is straight up Scandalous! You do not want to work here. So many people have left this company, because they were treated unfairly or discriminated against. It's a revolving door. Favoritism is given to the men, especially if you are eye candy - they love them some men at CW Publishing. - They will take commissions out of your pockets, without good cause and/or make up lies to justify it. |
- The Executive director, Neil Agble, this man is a crook and would take your mother's last dime, if he could get away with it. He smiles in your face, has a charming british accent and at the same time will stab you in the back and steal money out of your pockets. So many people have seen it happen. He is selfish, sneaky, mean-spirited (and needs to seek professional help). I've seen him mistreat so many people - especially women.
- CW Publishing listens in on every call you make (all calls going in and out of the office are recorded and monitored).
- Cameras are all around the office so you are monitored like you're in nursery school and criticized all the time.
- forget about your repeat business, you will not get it. The company will find a way to pocket it. This place is straight up scandalous.
|I work in the London Office of CW Group and the company is a right laugh, with Dean Citroen and that fat Jewish cunt Oren Wolf. They have the same revolving doors ways, and cameras around the place. They seem to look at people in their own light. Little do they know but they are weeks away from the fraud squad raiding the office.|
Good luck you couple of jewish pricks!!!
|As a current employee at CW Publishing (NY Office) I have to honestly say that I think this place is crazy.|
1. The Sales Director, Neil Agble has a drug problem (cocaine is his drug of choice)
2. They lie to 99% of their clients, by suckering them into a rolling-repeat, which is somewhat unethical and misleading.
3. You can forget about your repeat business. They are bullies and only live by greed (especially - Neil and Dean).
4. They really do discriminates against their very own employees (blacks/ Whites / Males/ Females) There is no equality and justice here. There is no equal employment opportunity - it never existed here.
5. One of their oldest employees, Elizabeth, doesn't even work in the office anymore. She gets away with a lot with Dean, because they used to sleep together, etc.
Therefore, what you are reading about the NYC office is true. I know it is not kind, but it is so true and people really need to know the truth.
|With a positive mindset good money can be made here. If you can close a deal, work hard, and stay focused then you will learn and succeed. No office space is perfect. Your job is to sell. If you can do that then they will work with you. The staff was very flexible and accommodating during my time of need.|
|More often than not, top sellers are African American, female and/or gay. They've accommodated people when they've had sick relatives, babies, had to go to school, pick up their kids early from school, or didn't work well on a project. They frequently rehire people. The selling technique is a bit old school, they should expand digitally and should improve the dialog between senior staff and new employees but again there is money to be made. |
Also, Elizabeth "gets away" with a lot because she's made millions for the company and works extremely hard.
Post your Comment