|Leaders The Merchant|
|Leaders The Merchant Services Co. Fradulent Company! False Advertising! Hidden Fees! Contract is a SHAM! Camarillo, California |
|11th of Jun, 2011 by User952966 |
|Not only did this Company Rip me off in a huge way, but they laughed at me when I confronted them about it. On April 14, 2011, I was shopping for a new merchant company to process the credit card payments I take in from my customers to try and save money on the fees. I found this company on the internet and read all about their guarantees that they advertised: 30 day trail; $500 Guarantee to save me money on my processing if not they will pay me $500. After reading that and noting that they are BBB Acredited with an A+ rating, I felt comfortable looking further into this company. I talked to an Account Executive MARK EPPERSON and after he reviewed my current (Chase Paymentech) merchant fees he assured me I would be saving alot of money switching over to Leaders. Not only that, but that the payments would be processed and in my bank within 24-48 hours of running payment through terrminal!|
Boy was I ever Duped!
The following is the chain of events that took place after signing up and switching to this Fradulent Company:
1) Mark promised me a qualifing rate of 1.79% as long as I entered the customer address; zip code; & Vip #.
2) Mark Epperson said he was going to waive all annual fees and it was stated in the contract as such, and there would be nothing else for me to worry about.
3) The lady represenitive who walked me through to reset my terminal to their bank Wells Fargo, said to skip over the request to enter a Mail Order # becuase that did not apply to me.
4) After I started receiving credit card payments I noticed that it was taking 4-6 days to process into my bank and not the 24-48 hours as promised.
5) I also noticed that if I processed $100 that only $98.21 was deposited into my bank (which I assumed was the 1.79% rate. I was use to it coming out at the end of the month in one lump fee sum (this really screwed up my bookkeeping records).
6) 15 days after switching my merchant services, I receive a notice from Leaders stating that in 3 months I will be charged $190 for annual fees. WTF! This was (I though) my last straw...I called Mark Epperson to complain about the payments taking 4-6 days to be processed and not the 1-2 days he promised. I asked him to explain the notice I received stating the annual fees which he showed as waived in my contract!
Mark Epperson again promised (BIG RED FLAG by now) to resolve the matter for me and said he will call me right back which he did not.
7) I called Mark Epperson a couple more times and now he is not taking my calls much less returning them.
8) On May 18, 2011 I switched back to my original merchant Chase Paymentech! I guess it's true when they say....You don't know what you have until it's gone!!!! Lesson Learned!!! They were very gracious and understanding and did not charge me anything to get back to where I was before leaving them.
9) Still needing to reslove this other issue....I now call the Leaders Customer Service who send me to Customer Care! The guy on the phone heard my complaints and actually laughed at me and went on to say that Mark Epperson does not work for them and it was too bad that he promised all those things to me because they simply were not true! He went on to state that on top of the annual fee, they were charging me 6.38% per transaction for a non-qualifing rate not 1.79% as Mark promised, and the reason was because I have not been entering a Mail Order # each time I ran a payment. He also told me that if I didnt run MY OWN credit card daily for a penny everyday that I did not take in a payment, that I would be charge a dormancy fee of $7.50 for that month. Also, $30 a month if I do not file an application via the internet for something that assures credit card protection/security??? WTF is that?? This rude and arrogant idiot also said that I better not think about cancelling my service because I would be charged a $350 early termination fee! (I already switched) THIS WAS MY LAST STRW!!!!
10) I called Mark Epperson over and over again until he finally answered my call on June 7, 2011, and demanded he release me from my contract without termination fees and grant me the $500 guarantee for charging me 3 times the fees that I was paying with Chase Paymentech! If he was not gonna make things right, I was gonna do everything in my power to let everyone know what a scam he was running.
He said he would talk to his manager and get back to me if not that afternoon for sure the next day!
11) It's June 12, 2011 and I have not heard from Mark Epperson. So I am starting legal proceedings against this sleezy company with hidden fees and scandalous tactics!
It's tough enough on us small business' to have to deal with THE SANDALOUS & SLIZZY TACTICS of this
company!! Everyone Please BEWARE!!!! of Leaders The Merchant Services Co.!!!!
|MERK EPPERSON is a joke. He promises you everything and delivers nothing! He says he is working diligently and he has done nothing. Merchant Services is a Joke!!! BEWARE!!!|
Post your Comment