|Model placement international|
|Model placement international aaron dario model agency scam seattle, Washington |
|23rd of Jul, 2011 by User941008 |
|Well, well. Model placement international IS a scam after all. Just google for the name Aaron Dario, which is in connection to lots of ripoff reports and scams. Ok, got that? I was fooled to give my money to these guys. The phone number associated with the merchant on the bill is Aaron Dario's cell phone, along with him apartment address. Yes, the merchant address actually shows an apartment number. I guess Aaron Dario/Nick Tarnowski might get a few angry rocks thrown at their apartment/door. |
The current modelplacementinternational.com site has admits not connection to Aaron Dario, so that sets up the perfect crime. What do I mean by this? It's connecting the dots. Aaron Dario's name is too conspicuous now as he's in connection with scams now, again, just google his name. The new guy is under Nick Tarnowski, who claims tons of industry experience but comes outta nowhere. I suspect they're the same guy. When I went to the modeling audition, the operation is very slick and somewhat scripted. I suspect some actors are paid to go up their to do some small talk to Nick in which the actor and Nick try to legitimize each other. This is hindsight. I am shocked to see my payment associated with a known scam artist and just how unprofessional an actual apartment room is listed as the company's address. oh boy.
If you see MPI or model placement international, run hard. Their facebook page and publicity on D-list mag and Seattle top model is just a big front for more scamming. In fact, some of the MPI models I spoke to, were also very unscrupulous and many of them don't even reply. One of them even said they cant give more info without authorization when I asked them what their experiences were. What the heck??
|TO Duke and any others who read this filth. Duke, you're clearly clueless about this business, our company, and life in general. If you would like to prove me wrong then please feel free to call me. My name is Nick and Im one of the 2 Directors of MPI (YES Aaron Dario is the other Director and YES Aaron is another person you silly idiot) and I just want to respond to a few more things here. First of all a scam is a "A dishonest scheme." OK WE ARE NOT! |
2) You say Aaron is connected to "lots" of ripoff reports and scams??? Well you're credibility is diminished cause its not true. So that makes you a liar.
3) You mention "a phone number" associated with blah blah blah??? Who cares?? Is that illegal???? Did you start this business? Do you make decisions to better our business? NO! And you mention that we might get rocks thrown at our doors HA! R U Kidding me?? I can mention over 100 clients, models, photographers, MUA, parents, etc that we meet on a monthly basis because people we work with love us and we love them, PERIOD!
4) Duke, you mention about connecting dots?? I dont think you can put a 10 piece puzzle together cause according to your accusations here... You think like a 6 year old.
5) You mention that the "new guy" is Nick Tarnowski and I claim to have tone of industry experience. I've known Aaron Dario for 11 years now. We actually met at a Modeling Agency 11years ago that I WAS THE DIRECTOR AT! And that was at the age of 23. I started this business as as a fulltime agent and scout when I was 19 in 1997. Thats not counting the little modeling and acting I did in L.A. for 2 years. So, Ive been involved in this business for over 16 years. Duke! DUKE!! R U still there because you are not only a liar... but a weak and naive individual. And FYI - Aaron and I started this business over 4 years ago... and you DUKE are the VERY first person in 4 Years to EVER write something like this about us. We have a great reputation and an "A' with the BBB. So I think we're doing something correct!
6) You call our operation "very slick" and "somewhat scripted"???? Does my thousand dollar suit (Im not being boastful here but making a point, Image I suppose), Location of business (Columbia Tower), and just the beauty of the Fashion business make you feel that we are "slick"???? Hows your business working for you Duke??? And whats scripted lol?? When a person walks into my office and my assistant says "hello" is this a script?? DUKE??!! Really??
7)You talk about our Facebook page being a scam?? Really??!! And that DList Magazine and Seattle Top Model is a "big front" for more scamming?? What does that mean DUKE??? Would you like to call the Owner and Editor of DLIst and ask them that question yourself! Do you think DLIST is going to agree with you?? OR do you believe that DLIST would mention that MPI and MPI Models are a pleasure to work with and nothing but positive things to say about our company???
8) You mention that you have spoken with MPI models and they cant give more info about their experiences with MPI... WELL DUKE HELLO!! Do you think that a normal person would give out ANY information AT ALL to a creep like you??
So with all that said, Duke, people need not be aware of MPI. People need to be aware of you!
And if you have any problems with MPI then please dont be weak and spread venom about us on the internet. Just call me or Aaron (Yes 2 separate people) and we'll be happy enough to be attentive to your concern!
And P.S. Mr. Aaron Dario has a final note for you...
9) God forbid duke our attorney can trace this post back to whoever you are because for what you've said here(Rock threats, and defamation of character) I hope you are prepared to enter a very expensive civil suit to rectify the damage you have done.
|In my opinion, I agree with the original post. No idea who this Nick T guy is but I would guess he is an alias used by Aaron Dario. First hand witnessed him asking one of his "models" for $630 to do a photo shoot so he can "market" her. Lots of pretense here that she will become a star model. I have currently been unable to find any companies that have hired his agency to do work, although he states they have over 50 companies that work with his agency regularly. People remember, if it sounds too good, it probably is. Any internet research will show you two things: 1. lots of claims by Aaron and his company that they are legit. 2. Lots of scam reports. |
Additionally he states he has an A1 rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The BBB does NOT handle report or complaints about employer/employment practices or criminal acts. They refer you to external site to resolve.
For BBB you start with an A1 rating and it requires customer reports to degrade your rating.
Just an FYI.
Post your Comment