|Patrick L. Allen, Sr. is a smooth talker running a financial scam out of Miami, FL. Patrick Lee Allen is a black male born in Florida in Sept 1979, making him 33 years old now. To build his credibility, Patrick Allen claims to have played in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons from 2003 to 2005 as a defensive back. Unfortunately, he never shows up on their rosters for those years. When confronted, Patrick Allen says that is irrelevant. Patrick Allen claims to have a SICAV account with Raifeissen Bank out of Vienna, Austria. Patrick Allen says that if you wire several hundred thousands of dollars to his escrow trust account at SB&T bank in Georgia, then he will release funds from a separate trust account at SB&T and place said funds into his SICAV account at Raifeissen Bank in Vienna, where the funds will be traded, and then he will use the trading profits to fund your project. The law firm Patrick Allen claims to use is Cushing, Morris, Armbruster, and Montgomer LLP out of Atlanta. The law firm has a stellar reputation, but when contacted, they disavow any knowledge of Patrick Allen or his AEA Industries, Inc. They also state that several people inquiring about Patrick's program have contacted their banker to ask about the wiring instructions for their trust account, and they're upset about it because it is beginning to put a strain on their relationship with the bank. Patrick Allen's company, AEA Industries, Inc. shows up with the Florida Secretary of State as being Inactive, and the home address that Patrick Allen uses in the filing is the address to an empty lot with no house on it. AEA Industries, Inc. shows up with the Georgia Secretary of State as being Administratively Dissolved. The other addresses Patrick Allen has used are: - 1980 NW 68th Street, Miami, FL 33147;|
- 1985 South Ocean Drive, 2A, Hallandale, Beach, FL 33009 ;
- 5010 NW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33127 ;
- 1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, 4th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33323 ;
- 19821 NW 2nd Ave, 418, Miami, FL 33169 ;
- 4478 Shiloh Ridge Trail, Snellville, GA 30039 ;
- 6871 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. Patrick L. Allen, Sr. also has a criminal record, having been arrested on 08/05/2009 for Grand Theft 2nd Degree; on 10/15/2004 for Battery, to which he plead guilty; on 12/23/2004 a Felony for Petit Theft 1st Degree Property $100 to under $300; on 6/27/2002 a Felony for Grand Theft $300 or more but less than $5,000; 02/02/1999 for passive a worthless bank check. Patrick Allen also lists himself as: - Chief Operating Officer of AEA Motor Sports, Inc.
- President of The P. Allen Company, Inc.
- Principal of Allen & Allen Investments If you are considering any business dealings with Patrick L. Allen, Sr., I hope this helps you go into the transaction with your eyes wide open. He may be able to still get business done, as he sounds like a very capable person, but just make sure you know who is on the other side of the transaction and that you are comfortable with that before moving forwards. I post this as Anonymous because Patrick Allen also said that his is former Special Ops for the Customs Department and I do want to be cautious just in case that part is true and he gets upset at his financial scam being exposed.