|Quant Decisions LLC MyVisaJobs.com Falsified Information, Bad PR, Slander, Exposing Personal Data, Violation Privacy Internet, Internet |
|27th of Sep, 2011 by User650671 |
|We have contacted the company myvisajobs.com AKA Quant Decisions LLC of Mahwah, NJ several times through various methods (their website, phone, fax, mail, email) and gotten no reply. This company has exposed personal data and is violating the privacy of an employee. This company has a slanderous, falsified, negative review of our company on their website. This company is providing inaccurate and/or outdated information pertaining to our company.|
|We have now spoken with Quant Decisions LLC and they have removed and/or corrected any incorrect data.|
Thank you Quant Decisions.
|On behalf of Shivam Infotech Inc., I would like to express my sincere apologies for the miscommunication between MyVisaJobs.com and our company.|
It appears that while not all of our concerns have been resolved due to public records being inaccurate, Quant Decisions LLC/ aka MyVisaJobs has responded quickly to our request, taken down the false review/launched an investigation into that matter, and gone to the extent of correcting our address/removing personal data on their website- even though it may be incorrect still on public records.
I think that MyVisaJobs.com is providing an excellent service for immigrants to this country and can see how valuable it really is when they need to make a decision which company to join and I commend them for their efforts. I would highly recommend any consultant wishing to investigate companies to use this service. Now that I have had the pleasure of speaking with the owner and amicably coming to a mutual understanding, I would consider this complaint fully resolved to our satisfaction and the matter closed.
|Shivam Infotech blamed others for its mistake, miscommunication and poor management!|
The above false accusations were made by Shivam Infotech Inc with whom Quant Decision LLC never has any business relationship. It is not right that Shivam Infotech lied about its communication efforts and blamed other company for mistake and poor management within its organization.
While all our records had been proved to be accurate, and all Shivam Infotech’s concerns have been addressed within same business day, we regret that Shivam Infotech Inc continued to make false statement about the nature of dispute, and failed to take necessary actions to correct their mistakes.
Started in 2006 to provide customized data services, we have nearly 150, 000 registered web users and never received any such complaints before. We are also proud to provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and One Business Day Refund.
One of our data services(Work Visa Solution) is based on quantitative modeling of labor certifications and job openings from h1b visa and green card sponsors.
Thanks to Freedom of Information Act(FOIA), all labor certifications filed for H1B Visa and Green Card are federal public records. Considering H1B Visa Program has been abused by so many employers, keeping the records public is very important to protect the interests of both American workers and foreign workers.
Though we often receives baseless requests and threats to remove negative reviews or public records, we take privacy and accuracy issues very seriously and always respond in timely manner, usually within one business day.
1. Shivam Infotech Inc first contacted us through our online support system on 9/21/2011 12:44 PM(ticket id B3489E1), we completed initial investigation and replied to them on the same day: 9/21/2011 9:32 PM. However, Shivam Infotech Inc never followed up the support ticket.
2. We have never received any mails from Shivam Infotech Inc. We had not received any calls or faxes from Shivam Infotech Inc before 9/28/2011. Shivam Infotech inc also failed to provide any evidence that such communications happened before 9/28/2011.
According to their employee, their president posted the false accusations on Internet. The president might think his employees had made the requests through mail, phone and fax, while in fact they did not happen.
3. It was after Shivam Infotech posted above false accusations on Internet(between 27/9/11 and 9/28/2011 8:52:18 AM) that, we suddenly received calls, faxes, and emails from Shivam Infotech Inc like crazy in the morning of 9/28/2011. We responded the request quickly and received their thank you note on 9/28/2011 12:19 PM.
4. Shivam Infotech Inc used their president's home address as employer address to file 20 labor certifications for h1b visa between 2004 and 2007. Many great companies started from garage. While we understand his privacy concerns and admire his entrepreneurship spirit, he was not right in accusing us exposing personal data.
We asked them to provide new office address, so we can update our record. But Shivam Infotech Inc never replied to this request. We later used the office address on their web site to update our record about Shivam Infotech Inc.
5. Shivam Infotech Inc claimed that they only had 1 labor certification for h1b visa denied, so our data is “inaccurate and/or outdated". But Dept of Labor have 2 denied labor certification in record. Our investigation found that, Shivam Infotech Inc entered the wrong working state(Boston, MD) when filing for a labor certification. The petition was denied as the correct work location was Boston, MA. However, Shivam Infotech refused to admit that this labor certification was denied.
6. There was a negative review accusing Shivam Infotech failed to pay on time and sued employees. Shivam Infotech Inc claimed that it was "slanderous, falsified, negative", but never replied our request to clarify the issues before 9/28/2010. We have initialized an investigation into the review, and still wait for their further response.
Please visit following page about Shivam Infotech's H1B Visa and Green Card, and use contact us link if you need further information about this matter.
|myvisajobs.com is a total scam. Several months ago I purchased their paid membership on their website and didn't find it very useful, so I requested my membership cancelled after a few days. However, my credit card still got charged a monthly fee for several months. I contacted them asking for a refund, no reply, no refund. What a rip off!! Stay away from this website.|
|The above compalint by Agaral is false accusation most likely submitted by our competitor, because the claimed monthly charges were not possible. |
All our transactions are processed by Google Checkout(now Google wallet) or Paypal. There is no way for us to know clients' credit card number or charge their credit card numbers repeatly.
All our charges are one time payment, not subscription. Google Checkout does not support subscription, Paypal does. Even if it is a Paypal subscription, buyer has to agree to the subscription first and he can cancel subscription through Paypal by himself at any time. So how could the above repeated charges possible?
We regret that we have to lower ourselves to fight such false accusation!
Work Visa Solution Team
|We have been providing visa data services to immigrants since 2006. We are proud to provide 100% satisfaction guarantee, and customers could always ask for refund if they are not happy with our services. Please check our Billing FAQ for details. |
We also welcome everyone to visit our Google Checkout customers review page: only customers who have purchased our services through Google Checkout could submit reviews.
We cannot make everyone happy, but because we have refund policy to guarantee 100% satisfaction, very few customers write negative reviews. The average rating is 4.5 stars.
Work Visa USA, Solution Team
|The accuser posted the false accusation on other web sites. In one post, he claimed that he was from New Delhi, India, but Ripoffreport.com shows the location was New York, New York. |
Another sign the accusation was fake: when people are making false statement, they tend to use some fake name or location like John Smith or New York. The accuser must have never been to India, and know only the capital city. The truth is most of our Indian clients and H1B Visa workers come from Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
Work Visa USA, Solution Team
Post your Comment