|Scozak Auto Systems|
|Scozak Auto Systems NEIL MARCELLINO Scozak Auto Systems sold me a MASERATI with a BLOWN CLUTCH!!! Neil Marcellino is a Con-Man Pompano Beach, Florida |
|10th of Jun, 2011 by User513132 |
|I bought a 2003 Maserati Coupe from Neil Marcellino with Scozak Auto Systems. Neil wrote on the Ebay AD and I quote, "This car runs BEAUTIFULLY and is Ferrari Fast." Wow, what a disappointment, when I get the car from the shipper, Global Motors Co about 4 miles from my house and it breaks down before I even get home! It has a BLOWN CLUTCH! and is about $7,500 to fix. I messaged him after I saw the ad on Ebay (at link - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270740713264&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT), and I ask Neil what it would take to stop the auction on Ebay and he says $19,500 with free door-to-door shipping anywhere in the USA(cause he obviously did not want me to come pick it up and then break down on my way home from Florida). So I wire him the money after researching his company and everything, instead of his name which was a big mistake. Then I get constant excuses of why it took 3 weeks to actually ship. During this long process, I even offer to come get the car or fly in and drive it back, but on many occasions, he "supposedly" already had shipping scheduled and has to ship it once its booked, I heard dozens of scammy and sleezy excuses. Like how trucks were breaking and how cars would not come off of transport trucks, just all total CRAP! After much headache, I finally get the car and before I could even drive 4 miles home it breaks down. So I then have it towed to an import place in Springfield, Mo and then they have me take it to St Louis for further inspection. Then after trailer-ing it up to St Louis, the Maserati place there says that I have a blown clutch and its super-expensive to fix. The MORAL of the EXCUSES was that he knew that I would NEVER make it home. Not only was there a blown clutch, but dozens upon dozens of other problems. The clutch was just the biggest one! Every single piece of black plastic in the car was covered in this BLACK, STICKY, TAR*.|
Just after driving it those 4 miles my hands and arms were absolutely covered in that stuff!
Below, I will list the other multiple other problems. 2003 Maserati Coupe PROBLEMS!!!
1. Bad CLUTCH - jerks, dies, and kills itself upon trying to drive.
2. Hood has been repaired and repainted with a PAINT-BRUSH and is multi-colored, the hood is very OBVIOUS.
3. 6 Air Vents are damaged and covered in black sticky, gunk.
4. Plastic around steering wheel is covered in black, sticky gunk.
5. Glove Box compartment handle is covered in black, sticky gunk.
6. All buttons around screen and in car are to sticky and gunky to touch.
7. Mirror control unit is too sticky and gunky to fix the mirrors.
8. Interior Lights DO NOT work.
9. Headlights DO NOT work.
10. The doors will not lock from key buttons.
11. Steering wheel is un-recognizable, all covering is gone, and has a steering wheel cover which was never mentioned in the ad as well as everything else.
12. All stainless steel trim around air vents is cracked, and falling everywhere.
13. Tire has A HOLE in it! Brand New Tires?
14. Crack on Windshield is at least 12 inches, no where near a minor, small hairline crack.
15. CD plastic covering had CRACKS all the way across it.
16. Does the opposite of Runs Beautifully as displayed in the AD.
17. Title was NEVER SIGNED!!!
18. Plastic snaps to hold floor mats in place are broken.
19. Key buttons do not work.
20. Rims are severely DAMAGED all around them.
21. All buttons are not only covered in GUNK, but words are rubbed off.
22. Tread on tires are NO where near new.
23. The mechanic inspection obviously NEVER happened.
24. Black gunk is all over leather.
25. Every leather seat is cracked and in horrible shape.
26. Leather in rear-window is Torn.
27. Rear-View mirror plastic piece behind mirror wont stay in place.
28. Owners manual book is torn and shredding blue everywhere all over the car.
29. Tire-Inflator expired 3 years back.
30. Spare Maserati floor mats have white-bleach spots on them.
31. MISREPRESENTATION once again as there is no Cassette Player.
32. Also, glass is not tinted!
33. Power lock is broke.
34. Window buttons are scratched up.
35.Unlock button on both doors are covered in sticky TAR!
36. A SKI Rack really? wow stretching a bit huh
37. Map light is BROKEN.
38. Front maserati logo looks 40 years old on it.
39. Exhausts are Rusty!
40. Tool Foam Kit comes completely EMPTY.
41. Everything is covered in TAR!
The list could go on and on............................. Also, I cannot sue him because I filled out a ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (which keeps him from having to come to Missouri), a RELEASOR AGREEMENT (which releases Scozak from anything being wrong with the car), and an AS-IS No Warranty form. The first thing the Attorney said, was OH MY GOSH, this guy is a Scam artist and has done this to several other people, because those papers dont normally get signed! The JUST of the story is that *NEIL MARCELLINO* and *SCOZAK AUTO SYSTEMS* are a bunch of scamming, lieing, con-men! ***I BEG YOU NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!! I lost $20,000, please dont make the same mistake I did. If you want to hear more or are thinking about buying something from these low-life scam artists then call me first, my name is Cody and my number is 417-343-4397. Thanks
|Unfortunately we didn't see this post until it was too late. We also got taken by these low-lifes! Do not trust Neil Marcellino, Zak Grosser or Mayra. They'll tell you what you want to hear and then won't take responsibility for their deceitful business practices.|
Here's our story should it help anyone else considering a purchase from Scozak Auto Systems:
I purchased a 2006 Chevy truck via an ad place on eBay by Neil Marcellino and Mayra. The advertisement stated the truck was and I quote "nice dependable truck that runs perfect". "runs, drives, shifts properly and correct", and "no issues". The truck was purchased on May 8, 2012, payment was issued to them on May 10th, they had one issue after another getting the truck shipped, but were finally able to arrangement shipment on June 6th. The truck arrived in Utah on June 16.
Upon getting the truck we had it inspected per the licensing and safety protocols here in Utah and the truck reported back major issues!!! Long story short the engine needs to be replaced and someone tampered with censor lights (which I might add is illegal). Upon removing the black tape covering the censors we learned that the check engine light and airbag lights were both lit up which indicated there were known issues with the truck. We contacted Scozak and were given a verbal agreement on Friday, July 13th that they would cancel the sale and would issue us a full refund for the purchase price of the truck. After making arrangements to ship the truck back and having it actually on a transport truck on its way back to Florida – Scozak sent me an email informing that all sales were final and they would refuse delivery of the truck.
I would never recommend this seller and I am in the process of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau as well as the State of Florida for fraudulent business practices.
|This is just one of the examples of Scozak Auto Sytems fine car sales.These guys deal in junk!My truck I bought from them was 2002 Gmc Denali.Shipping ended up being $450 more than wan they quoted on phone, to come from Florida to Iowa.I found truck on e-bay, how he had it listed with no reserve pricing! Truck was suppose to have new tires all around, only had new tires on front, tires were shot on rear.My suggestions to anyone is better see the vehicle in person, and these people aren't trustworthy people.I have had many parts that had to be replaced with this truck, truck tranny and front differential, and regulator had to be replaced to just get the truck home from where the transport dropped my truck off.Lately, fuel pump assy needed to be replaced. I've made many calls to these people, and they have never returned my calls, reported to BBB of Florida.He reported truck was bought (as is), so they could do nothing to him.They told me to hire Attorney if I wanted to push this .These people will close the deal on e-bay with no reserve pricing on ads.That's also how he avoids paying ebay.I also have contacted e-Bay as well.This good deal of a truck has cost me many dollars.I really don't know how he still is in bussiness but he does have a long tack rrecord of bad deals from the past.|
Post your Comment