|Rahim Thawer Clients are paid fakes. Pays them $3 to lie. Atlanta, Georgia |
|31st of Dec, 2011 by User167733 |
|This is a heads-up about Rahim Thawer, a lying bogus venture capitalist from Atlanta Georgia. Thawer uses the names Thawer Ashcroft & Crowne, Zigoluft, Thawer Holdings, Waterbury Financial Strategies and Disruptive Strategies. - Rahim Thawer is right now hiring people from the third world to act as clients and lie for him. |
- For each "rebuttal" lie they post online he pays them a whole $3. But only if it's a really good lie.
- He has posted an ad on a website for freelancers called odesk.com.
- His job ad lays out the whole dirty scam.
- He tells the people he hires how to use different names, emails and IP address to lie.
- He orders them to make up fake comments and generally do what it takes to make him and his businesses not look like the frauds and fakes they are. If you see any rebuttals to this here or anywhere remember that it is almost definitely bogus and paid for. If you have been giving a reference for him or his businesses assume it to be a 100% fake. - The picture attached is a screenshot showing the ad.
- Near the bottom you can clearly see the name Rahim Thawer as the customer and Distruptive Strategies as the company.
- The link to the ad is still up as of January 1, 2012. It is at https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Online-Reputation-Assistant_~~155ed40e5d6c6e22 THis is the ad placed by Rahim Thawer: Online Reputation Assistant Hourly - Est. Time: Ongoing / More than 6 months, Part-time - 10-30 hrs/week - Posted 12/23/2011 Job Description 1.) Find bad and negative comments at such websites as scam reports.com, BBB, Better Business Bureau and write a rebuttal. 2.) Your comments will not be as a company representative but as a client who purchased without any issues, liked the products and services, etc. 3.) Your comments must reflect the information given at the website to be given (see there is a different page for each test type). 4.) Don't be too promotional. Just give a story in which you detail how it helped you. 5.) Comment and do your rebuttal like you don't understand how some other people could make such statements that don't make any sense or don't have any basis in reality. 6.) As you write a rebuttal to each negative comment use a different name, email address, IP address and account so it looks to the website and view the comments are from different people. 7.) Each comment will not use keywords for the test more than one time in each post you make. 8.) Each comment will take the complaint made on the complaint website look silly, trivial, minor and not factually accurate. 9.) Any spelling or grammatical error in any comment is a major problem and completely NOT acceptable. Upon seeing a second grammar, spelling or comment that doesn't comply with the requirements will be grounds for ending the contract. 10.) Since this requires some research and thinking out a good post, some time, I can pay you $3.00 per high quality, detailed and informative rebuttal (this will include the odesk fees.) -This is not a quick and dirty junk post that looks like it was written by a 1st grader. Only the highest quality and well thought rebuttals and writing acceptable. That's why $3.00 is paid for each one. 11.) Need someone who has done this type of reputation management before. 12.) I need somone who knows how and has experience in getting more comments out of search engine results. 13.) I'd be happy to send you free samples of my products and service so you can sincerely write accurate and honest comments in your rebuttals. Skills Required: basic, grammar, research, writing, online-assistant, virtual-assistant-skills
Employer Activity on this Job: Last Viewed : 12/27/2011
Applicants: 21 (avg $4.46/hr)
Interviewing: 1 (avg $8.89/hr)
Post your Comment