|Invention Resource International Do not trust Tempe Arizona |
|20th of Feb, 2009 by User484005 |
|I contacted this company about an idea and surprisingly they thought it was great. They claimed they researched it and found nothing like it and wanted me to pay 400 first to put a business plan together. Later I would have to pay up to 3,000 to get a patent. After doing a free patent search, I found that my idea has been patented since 2001. I also contact an another service provider about this company and this is what they said: 1. No address on their site|
2. No contact person's name
3. A generic 888 (toll free) number that can't be traced
4. They have 41 domain names registered
5. The general layout of the site indicates only web presence.
6. Additional investigation reveals they are using a street address many
online-only invention companies around the U.S. resort to, to stay hidden. It is the prestigious Regus International (high rise towers), where one rents by the day, hour, week, and month an office facility or pays to have one's phone answered etc. They also rent conference and meeting room space.
7. Invention Resource was registered incognito by a lawyer January 22, 2008 in Arizona with an original Delaware corporation registration too. THEIR ADDRESS AND SUITE NUMBER IS THE ADDRESS/SUITE NUMBER OF "REGUS INTERNATIONAL":
(http://www.regus.com/locations/US/AZ/Tempe/ArizonaTempeHaydenFerryLake.htm) Keep clear of such outfits who hide behind smoke screens. Mnervis
Post your Comment